- Vanessa Beasley, vice provost for academic affairs, dean of residential faculty and associate professor of communication studies at Vanderbilt University, has been chosen as president of Trinity University, in Texas.
- Victoria N. Folse, director and endowed chair of the School of Nursing and Health Sciences at Illinois Wesleyan University, has been named president of Ripon College, in Wisconsin.
- Jeanette Mendez, interim provost at Oklahoma State University, has been selected as provost and senior vice president there.
- Lynn Ortale, vice president for student life at Chestnut Hill College, in Pennsylvania, has been named president at Maria College, in New York.
- David Ruth, vice president and chief of staff at Northampton County Community College, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president there.
- Sinda Vanderpool, associate vice provost for academic enrollment management at Baylor University, in Texas, has been appointed president and vice chancellor at St. Mary’s University, in Alberta.
- Aswani K. Volety, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Elon University, in North Carolina, has been chosen as chancellor of the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
- Christopher Waddle, vice president of human resources at Central Community College’s Hastings campus, in Nebraska, has been promoted to president there.
- Helen Zaikina-Montgomery, interim president at Leech Lake Tribal College, in Minnesota, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
Disable left side advertisement?:
Is this Career Advice newsletter?:
Display Promo Box:
In-Article Advertisement High:
In-Article related stories:
In-Article Advertisement Low: